Total Dental Care was happy to provide our patients with emergency and urgent care during this difficult time. We are now pleased to announce that we are able to provide all dental services.
While many things have changed over the past few months, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your safety. We would like to take a few moments to provide you with some on going information about the safety and security we are providing to all our patients. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice; with this in mind we have added additional procedures and protocols to our existing safety protocols.
- We constantly monitor all regulatory agencies regarding patient safety and have instituted and modified our office protocol to ensure maximum patient safety.
- If you are experiencing influenza-like-illness(fever with either cough or sore throat, muscle aches) prior to your appointment, please contact us immediately as we will reschedule your appointment accordingly.
- We will be prescreening our patients prior to their appointments.
- You will be asked to remain in your vehicle prior to your appointment. Parking spaces have been numbered to make it easier for an assistant to go to your car and escort you into the building.
- Upon entering the building you will need to wear a mask.
- We will be checking your temperature prior to enter the building.
- You will be provided hand sanitizer at the door.
- You will be asked to rinse with an oral disinfectant to reduce bacteria.
- UVC light disinfection systems have been placed throughout the building.
- Air filtration and purification systems have been placed in all exam rooms and reception areas.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as N95 masks, gowns and face shields are used as specified by OSHA guidelines.
- Our staff has been trained on all aspects of PPE, in accordance with the most current OSHA, CDC and ADA guidelines.
While some of the changes can be inconvenient during these trying times, we will not sacrifice your safety.
If you have any questions prior to your visit please feel free to reach out to us.To make an appointment, please call our office at 631-924-8155.
We value the trust and loyalty of our patients, neighbors and friends and we are looking forward to welcoming new patients into our practice.
Dr. Adam Zatcoff, and Dental Team